- Oversee and direct on site employees working on assigned task for project completion.
- Head responsibility for components, tools and apt paperwork.
- Lead and perform with other journeymen, helpers and apprentices.
- Perform and coordinate other trades, owners, engineers and general contractors.
- Monitor work progress after installing work effectively.
- Write, read and infer instructional manuals, written guidelines, specifications and site work directions.
- Identify issues if any in entire electric systems and ensure to search wire’s colors.
- Provide to bend conduit through hand with benders.
- Utilize power tools, wire tuggers, saws, knockout punches, threaders and hydraulic benders.
- Utilize all electrical equipment safely.
- Current Nebraska State electrical journeyman license
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent understanding of the electrical industry
- Punctual, motivated, detail oriented and will not accept second best
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and flexible to accommodate changes in Access Electric's business strategies
- Willing to travel as needed
- Competitive wages
- Company Provided Vehicle and Phone
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Insurance Allowance
- Simple IRA plan